Available for a Free test ride at Electric Bicycle Center.
Confident. Fast. Capable. The Class 3 Raleigh Redux iE electric bike makes light work of any commute, long or hilly. With its 28mph top speed and seamlessly integrated rear rack, structural fenders, bright 50 LUX daytime running lighting system and reflective graphics, you’ve got a ton of versatility to fulfill your every need day or night. Haul what you need, stay dry and be seen so you can go about your day’s travels capably and safely.
Ebike for Sale Stats:
- Frame: Formed 6061 T6 Oversize Aluminum Alloy, Thru Axle Dropout, Disc Brake Specific, Integrated Headtube
- Fork: Formed 6061 T6 w/ Integrated Crown, Disc Brake, Thru axle
- Headset: Integrated, Sealed Bearing
- Cranks: Forged Alloy for Brose System
- Sprocket: Forged Spider, 48tooth , alloy chainguard
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore M610, SGS
- Shifter: Shimano Deore M610, 10- speed
- Cogset: Shimano, 10 speed, 11-32t
- Chain: KMC x10ePT Ebike Specific
- Front Hub: Formula, Sealed Bearing, Thru Axle
- Rear Hub: Formula, Sealed Bearing, Thru Axle
- Spokes: Stainless
- Rims: 27.5", 25mm ID, Disc Specific
- Tires: 27.5"X2.4" Schwalbe Super Moto
- Brake Levers: Tektro M735
- Pedals: Shoe Friendly Urban Design, Resin Body, Boron Axle
- Handlebar: Raleigh Aluminum Alloy
- Grips: Raleigh Ergo Comfort Control
- Stem: Raleigh Aluminum Alloy, 3d forged
- Seat: Raleigh Custom Ergo Performance
- Seatpost: Raleigh Aluminum Alloy, forged head
- Extras: Custom Designed Alloy Structural Extrusion Fenders, with Integrated Rear Rack, AXA Blue Line, 50 Lux front, LED rear.
- Motor: Brose Speed, 28mph , 250w, Made in Germany.
- Battery: Fully Integrated & Removable, HTE, 497Wh
- Display: Brose Info Screen
- Range Estimated: 35mi/56km to 80mi/128km