Haibike XDURO NDURO 7.0 2018 - Full Suspension Electric Mountain Bike
Available for a Free test ride at Electric Bicycle Center.
The XDURO Nduro series features 180mm of full suspension travel and options of either a Yamaha PW-X or Bosch Performance CX drive system along with a wide range of components to suit your needs.
Ebike for Sale Stats:
- The Haibike XDURO NDURO 7.0 2018 features a lightweight hydroformed 6061 aluminum frame. It has a high strength to weight ratio and is highly resistant to corrosion. The frame also features a cable inlet system giving the bike an elegant solution for routing the wires and cables. Some other notable frame features include a gravity cast junction giving superior strength to the central load area and the Haibike’s high clearance centrally mounted motor is protected with their unique skid guard design.
- Brakes: The Haibike XDURO NDURO 7.0 2018 is equipped with high-quality Tektro Orion HD-M745 front hydraulic disc brakes with 203mm rotors and Tektro Orion HD-M735 rear hydraulic disc brakes with 180mm rear rotors. In addition to providing reliable stopping power, these brakes are low-maintenance and easy-to-control.
- Drivetrain: The Haibike XDURO NDURO 7.0 2018 features Yamaha PW-X System, a Sram NX, 11-speed rear derailleur, and Sram NX, trigger switch shifter located on the grip.
- Top Speed: The Haibike XDURO NDURO 7.0 2018 provides ample speed with a top speed of 20mph.
- FRAME: aluminium 6061, Hydroformed, Gravity Casting Interface, Tapered head tube, thru-axle M12 (1.75) x 148mm, disc brake Post Mount, Travel: 180mm
- BATTERY OPTION: Yamaha PW-X System, 500W, 80Nm
- DISPLAY: Yamaha LCD-X
- MOTOR: Yamaha PW-X System, 500W, 80Nm
- FORK: SR Suntour Durolux R2C, air, Travel: 180mm, aluminium steerer tube 1 1/8" - 1 1/2" tapered
- DRIVETRAIN: Sram NX, 11-speed Shifter
- GEAR LEVER: Sram NX, trigger switch
- REAR SPROCKET: Sram PG1130, 11-42 teeth
- CHAIN: Sram PC1110
- CHAINRING: FSA, 38, aluminum
- BRAKE: Tektro Orion 4+2P., aluminium brake lever, Tektro Orion HD-M745, 203mm front/ Tektro Orion HD-M735, 180mm rear hydraulic disc brakes
- TIRE: Schwalbe Magic Mary, 65-584, foldable
- HANDLEBARS: Haibike Components TheBar +++ Gravity 35 780mm
- GRIPS: Haibike MTB Griffe
- STEM: Haibike Components TheStem +++, Bar bore: 31.8mm
- FRAME HEIGHT: 42 cm, 44 cm, 46cm, 48cm
- SADDLE: Selle Royal Verve
- SEATPOST: XLC AllMtn, remote, telescope, 31.6mm
- PEDALS: MTB Plattformpedal, aluminium
- WHEEL SIZE: 27.5"